Are you searching for the Force Balwan 450 Tractor price in India? or looking for the Force Balwan 450 Tractor Specification, Force Balwan 450 Tractor Features, Overview, and Images, then here you will get that all kinds of information, which you want to know about it.
Force Balwan 450 tractor is designed with a 3-cylinder powerful engine which produces 45 HP. Its key features are Oil immersed Brakes, SynchromeshTransmission system and Mechanical/Power Steering.
Force Balwan 450 tractor is easy to operate and can be used in more than 30 applications including haulage. It is versatile and durable and is commonly used in crops like rice, sugarcane, wheat, and others.
Force Balwan 450
- Horse Power Category : 45 HP Category
- Rated Engine(RPM) : 2500
- Capacity(CC) : 1947
- Cooling System : Water Cooled
- Type : 3 Cylinder, 4 Stroke, Inline, Direct Injection
- Type : Synchromesh Trans Axle
- No. of Gears : 8 Forward and 4 Reverse
- STEERING Type : Mechanical / Power Steering
- Steering Turning Radius : 3.0 / *3.20 (Power Steering Model) With Braking
- Clutch Size : 302 & 251
- Clutch Type : Dry, Dual Clutch Plate
- Type : A.D.D.C System with Bosch Control Valve
- Capacity to lift from Lower Hitech Point(Kg.) : 1350 to 1450
- 3 Point Linkage : Category I and Category II (with Reversible, Adjustable Check Chain)
Power Take-Off (PTO) Specifications
- POWER TAKE-OFF Speed (RPM) : 540 & 1000
- Wheel Base (mm) : 1890
- Overall Length (mm) : 3340
- Overall Width (mm) : 1670
- Ground Clearance (mm) : 365
- Weight : 1860
- BRAKES Type : Fully Oil Immersed Multiplate Sealed Disc Brakes
- Battery : Lead Acid 12 Volts, 75 Ah.
- Alternator : Sealed to protect from water splash, 14 volts 23 amps
- Engine Oil Capacity (Ltr) : 5.5
- Fuel tank Capacity : 60