Do you want to know about the Force Balwan 500 Tractor price in India? or looking for the Force Balwan 500 Tractor Specification, Force Balwan 500 Tractor Mileage, Overview, and Images, then here you will get that all kinds of information in details.
Force Balwan 500 is designed with a 4-cylinder powerful engine which produces 50 HP. It is easy to operate and It can be used in more than 30 applications including haulage. It is commonly used for crops like wheat, sugarcane, rice, and others.
Its key features are Mercedes Derived engine with an overhead shaft for fuel efficiency, silent running, Synchromesh gearbox lets you change gears without stopping the tractor, Oil immersed multi-disc brakes, Dual speed P.T.O. for correct speed selection and most efficient operations.
Force Balwan 500
- Horse Power Category : 50 HP Category
- Rated Engine(RPM) : 2200
- Capacity(CC) : 2596
- Cooling System : Water Cooled
- Type : 4 Cylinder, 4 Stroke, Inline, Direct Injection
- Type : Synchromesh Trans Axle
- No. of Gears : 8 Forward and 4 Reverse
- Steering Type : Mechanical / Power Steering
- Steering Turning Radius : 3.0 / *3.2 (Power Steering Model) With Braking
- Type : A.D.D.C System with Bosch Control Valve
- Capacity to lift from Lower Hitech Point(Kg.) : 1350 to 1450
- 3 Point Linkage : Category I and Category II (with Reversible, Adjustable Check Chain)
Power Take-Off (PTO) Specifications
- POWER TAKE-OFF Speed (RPM) : 540 & 1000
- Wheel Base (mm) : 1970
- Overall Length (mm) : 3320
- Overall Width (mm) : 1690
- Ground Clearance (mm) : 365
- Weight : 1920
- Type : Fully Oil Immersed Multiplate Sealed Disc Brakes
- Battery : Lead Acid 12 Volts, 75 Ah.
- Alternator : Sealed to protect from water splash, 14 volts 23 amps
- Engine Oil Capacity (Ltr) : 6
- Fuel tank capacity (L) : 60