John Deere LA135 Lawn Tractor Price USA, John Deere Deere LA135 Engine Specifications, John Deere LA135 Lawn Tractor Key Features and images, that all kinds of information, you can learn in it here in this page.
The John Deere LA135 Lawn Tractor was labeled as "limited edition", OR "special edition" depending on the year. For a $100 price increase over the John Deere LA125 the tractor offered a two-cylinder engine, high-back seat, front bumper and larger tires.
John Deere LA135
$1,899 USD (2010)*
- Type : Briggs & Stratton gasoline 2-cylinder air-cooled 655 cc [40ci]
- Bore/Stroke : 2.97x2.89 inches [75 x 73 mm]
- Power : 22 hp [16.4 kW]
- Air cleaner : paper and foam elements
- Starter volts : 12
- Oil capacity : 2 qts [1.9 L]
- Sparkplug gap : 0.030 inches [0.762 mm]
- Intake valve clearance : 0.005 inches [0.127 mm]
- Exhaust valve clearance : 0.005 inches [0.127 mm]
- Transmission : Tuff Torq T40
- Type : belt-driven hydrostatic
- Gears : infinite forward and reverse
- Chassis : 4x2 2WD
- Steering : manual
Power Take-Off (PTO) Specifications
- Wheelbase : 48.9 inches [124 cm]
- Weight : 470 lbs [213 kg]
- Front tire : 15x6.00-6
- Rear tire : 20x10.00-8
- Cab : Open operator station. Adjustable seat (10 position, 5.5-inches travel) and cup holder. Optional nylon canopy.