Introducing the new Mahindra 1600 series Mahindra 1640 Shuttle Compact Tractor Price, Mahindra 1640 Shuttle specifications, Mahindra 1640 Shuttle Compact Tractor Overview, and Images complete information.
Mahindra 1640 Shuttle is a high-performance premium 4WD, compact tractor designed for light to medium applications, It is a great go-to for farming operations that require a large lift capacity but a smaller footprint.
With 27.7 PTO horsepower, you can get the power you want to get your work done by easily joining heavy-duty loaders and backhoes, mid-mount mowers, and a variety of other attachments for unique versatility.
Mahindra 1640 Shuttle
- Cylinders : 4
- Hp : 38.7 (28.8) @ 2400
- Displacement : 166.7 (2732)
- Type : Constant mesh on gear shift and synchro mesh on forward/rev shuttle
- Number of Speeds : 8F x 8R
- Type : Open Center with Position Control & Telescoping Stabilizers
- Total Pump Output, Main (gpm) : 7.7
- Total Pump Output Steering (gpm) : 3.4
- Lift Capacity (lbs.) : 2,646
Power Take-Off (PTO) Specifications
- PTO HP (kw) : 27.7 (20.6)
- PTO RPM : 540 @ 2376
- Mid PTO RPM : 2000 @ 2525
- Overall Length (in.) : 127.8
- Overall Width (in.) : 62
- Overall Height (in.) : 89.4
- OPERATING WEIGHT Total (lbs.) : 3,186
- Ag (Front / Rear) tire : 7-16 / 11.2-24
- Industrial (Front / Rear) Tire : 28x8.5-15 / 43x16-20
- Turf Tires (Front / Rear) : 27x10.5-15 / 41x14-20