Are you searching online terms like Mahindra mForce 105P Tractor Price, mForce 105P specifications, Mahindra mForce 105P Tractor Overview, and Images? then here in this page, you will get that all kinds of information.
This high horsepower Mahindra mForce 105P Tractor offers unbeatable utility and strength, without the heavy price tag that generally comes with it.
Mahindra mForce 105P Tractor best in class key features such as 12 x 12 Power Shuttle Transmission (105 S), 2 door roomy cab with superior visibility, Powerful 3-point hitch control with fender switches for easy hook-up,
Huge selection of implements to accomplish any task, 24 x 28 + 8 Power Shift Transmission (105 P), Superior lift capacity, Heavy-Duty loader with 4,129 lbs lift capacity, and 5 Year Powertrain warranty.
Mahindra mForce 105P
- Type : Turbocharged, four-stroke intercooled, direct-injection diesel
- Cylinders : 4
- Engine HP (kW) @ rpm : 105 (78.3) @ 2300
- Compression Ratio : 17:1
- Displacement inch3 (cc) : 208 (3409)
- Cylinder Sleeve : Dry
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons) : 29.1 + 5.3 DEF reservoir
- Transmission Type : Power Shuttle with synchromesh
- Number of Gears / Speeds : 12F / 12R
- Steering Type : Hydrostatic power with tiltable column
- Pump Output (gallons per minute) : 7.1
- Type : Open center, full-live electro-hydraulic with position and draft controls
- Pump Output (gallons per minute) : 15.6
- 3-Point Linkage : Category 2 ball joints with telescopic lower links and adjustable outside stabilizers
- Lift Capacity (lbs.) : 6860
- Rear Auxiliary Remote Valves : 2 spool standard. 3 optional.
Power Take-Off (PTO) Specifications
- Type : Electro-Hydraulic
- PTO RPM (engine rpm) : 540 @ 2220 1000 @ 2227
- PTO HP (kW) : 95.5 (70.2)
- OPERATING WEIGHT Total (lbs.) : 8666
- Overall Length Inches (mm) : 176 (4470)
- Overall Width Inches (mm) : 84.3 (2141)
- Overall Height to Top (top of Cab) inches (mm) : 108.1 (2745)
- Turning Radius Minimum Feet (meters) : 11.98 (3.635)
- Ag (Front / Rear) : 13.6R 24 / 18.4R 34
- Battery Capacity : 12 volt, 110 amps
- Alternator : 12 volt, 85 amps